Legacy RockPatch Wishlist/Page 6
|Table of Contents|
Note: the following wishlist is now OBSOLETE, stored for archiving purposes only.
- Making Aircraft shp can casting shadows on ground [when it fly].like rocketeer the unit shp file will seperate with shadows file example,Airunit.shp <--- Unit file and Airunit_shw.shp <---Shadow of that unit.and adding code on art.ini like "unitshadows=Airunit_shw". [but well..understand?]
- activate "StartStandFrame=" and "StandFrame=" on art/md.ini to working again.[i already test it before post this it cant work]
- support 32 face view for shp unit.
- Adding "AlternateArctic/Urban/weArt" to units as well as infantry
- Use voxels for infantry, and buildings, for terrain objects
- Re-enable amphibious alternate VXLs for when crossing between land and water, like it was in TS
- Allow any color to be used for Alpha_Image
- Allow NoSpawnAlt= to work with shp files.
- Aircraft under the chaos effect do not glow red like InfantryTypes and VehicleTypes do. It would be nice if they did.
- possibility to make shoreline animations (i think something for the TXguys)
- (See response on the Discussion Page)
- Infantry crush animation.
- Infantry jump animation.
- Seperate cursor for Heal and Tote
- DisableIfUnavailable= tag on individual objects to hide their cameo if it would otherwise be gray (not enough aircraft docks, buildlimit reached etc.) to prevent sidebar crowding.
- SectionSequence for vehicles to allow for submerged frames, damaged frames, firing frames etc, and related to this would be seperate art entries for turrets.
- Using EVA Voices in animations or buildings
- A tag in the paradrop superweapon that lets you pick the Gfx used for the parachute (mig eater)
- Makes the Turret as the Shadow and, all voxel frames will show something like "ShowAllShadow(Turret/Shadow)Sections=true" (genobreaker)
- Alternate images for veterans (like VetImg=E1Vet) or something, and stuff like VetTur=blah
- Remap basic color of a unit (Allied units are bluish, Soviets brownish, so if a Allies build a rhino it is bluish) I am not talking about the remap color!
- AltSovCameo=blah (like if the soviets can build a grizzly, it looks sovietish in the cameo) also, AltAllCameo= etc
- Add alpha maps for buildings so as to cut out the use of down sizer, and to clean up the edges of buildings.
- Allow for trailers on normal ground vehicles.
- Additionally, allow for multiple trailers and their positioning.
- Facings for trailer anims.
- Side-specific health bars
- An AlignFLHToBody= tag that uses the body of the voxel for the FLH alignment instead of the turret, for use with units using the TurretSpin=yes logic. See this thread: 
- Allow shp images to be used for units with all locomotors including true air and subterranean.
- Slaves can use VXL Files
- Custom additional cursors for such as deploying, weapons, etc.
- Make voxel projectiles remapable
- Use the HVA animation tag. Like HVAWalkFrame=(frames) HVAPrimaryFrame=(frames) HVASecondaryFrame=(frame) will come in hand not only for mech, but also other complicated voxels.
- Allow infantry to be radar invisible to the enemy when deployed using a tag like RadarInvisibleWhenDeployed=yes. The owner can see the units on their own radar as if the tag wasn't there. This is useful for infantry that deploy "into the ground" as a method of cloaking. Think of the burrow ability that Zerg units have. See InvulnerableWhenDeployed
- Something to prevent jumpjet infantries (Or flying) from using the prone animation when airborne.
- enable rotating the map. Comment: YR is a 2D game, no map rotating. [- pd]
- Add a rules tag that can be attached to superweapons, allowing them to distort around the point the superweapon strikes, ("DistortArea=true", default would be false) like in this TS E3 Screenshot (Alex05):  Comment: the Psychic Dominator creates it... though, it's not that extremely distorted. [- pd]