|Values:||Strings: Normal text. (Limited to: filenames)|
When Adding A Cameo, this flag defines the sidebar image used for a veteran version of this unit.
The general naming convention of existing cameos is: ____uico.shp, where ____ is the first four letters of your cameo's filename. Cameos should generally have an 8-character filename followed by the .shp extension. Normally this would be ____icon.shp, but veteran icons are usually given the suffix of 'uico' instead.
- On InfantryTypes with - when the player successfully infiltrates a Barracks.
- On VehicleTypes with - when the player successfully infiltrates a War Factory. (See Bugs)
- On BuildingTypes which are and UndeployInto VehicleTypes - when the player successfully infiltrates a War Factory. (See Bugs.)
- Once a War Factory has been infiltrated, VehicleTypes with and get their cameos "upgraded" into this version even though they do not start off as veteran when built.
- Infantry designated as don't get their cameos "upgraded" into this version even though they actually start off as veteran when built. and units designated as