RE: Removal of AI Generals
VK, it's not like I think you're lying on this issue, however, since AI Generals at least seem to be proven to work partially, could you go into more detail why exactly they don't/cannot work as described?
~ Renegade (SysOp) 00:20, 12 January 2007 (CET)
- It's delirium completely :)
- Someone wrote it who know nothing about tlb files and COM.
- Rename ai.tlb to aimd.tlb ?
- I can laugh only :D
- Open GAMEMD.EXE file and try to find AIGeneral string in it :D
- CnCVK 14:45, 13 January 2007 (CET)
- Without the TLB and with the AIGenerals system enabled I noticed sporadic IEs, with the TLB file (named aimd.tlb), the IEs went away. Of course I can't argue with what's in the EXE, this is just an observation. --Nighthawk200 01:05, 14 January 2007 (CET)
not right totally - it impossible.
Do you know anything about tlb files?
CnCVK 19:57, 19 January 2007 (CET)
- Like I said, it's just an observation. I don't go looking through every binary digit of the game's programming to see if it runs smoothly. I have looked through ai.tlb with a TLB viewer before, it does contain data on 5 AI 'personalities', so I'm guessing that data must be used for something.
it only hold data about interfaces and not used by engine in anyway
it only contain data about interfaces and not used by engine in anyway
we talk about AIGenerals
CnCVK 19:59, 20 January 2007 (CET)