This should have Applicable to: IMO. chpatrick 08:15, 30 Apr 2005 (CDT)
XGamer's ART.INI Guide
I tried to add xgamer=yes like the already implemented deezire=yes, but I failed. I've problems to understand this mess of wiki-code... Any tips? --Gordon-creAtive 13:02, 5 April 2008 (UTC)
- Not seeing it as a mess would help...because it's not. Do we even have art guide imported entries?
- 4 of them because I started importing them today. --Gordon-creAtive 19:02, 5 April 2008 (UTC)
Handling empty string defaults
For consistency, it should be determined how empty string defaults should be handled. This is not saying that there is no default, in which case one would simply omit the inclusion of a default value, but that the default value is blank, i.e. an empty string.
Various pages use a number of different expressions for this value:
- "none" - This is wrong because "none" is often a valid string.
- "null" - This is wrong because the value isn't null, it's just an empty string.
- "blank" - This is better..
Vinifera7 23:17, 27 April 2008 (UTC)