The animation looping control code is pretty confusing. The loop control allows to set start/end frames for the first iteration of the loop, and start/end frames for all other iterations together.
- defines a 0-based index of the first frame to play on the first iteration.
- defines the 0-based index of the last frame to play on the first iteration.
- defines a 0-based index of the first frame for all following iterations.
- End is set to do so. defines a 1-based index of the last frame for all but the first iterations. The first iteration will never play frames beyond this one, even if
- defines the total amount of iterations to play.
ExampleIf you imagine two animations with code like this:
[ANIMA] Start=1 End=9 LoopStart=2 LoopEnd=10 LoopCount=-1 [ANIMB] Start=3 End=7 LoopStart=3 LoopEnd=9 LoopCount=-1
, then the scheme on the right depicts the frames that will be played for ANIMA (upper/black scheme) and ANIMB (lower/blue scheme). Upper scale shows 0-based indices, lower scale shows 1-based indices.